Plotting complex PDF files with Acrobat can be a very frustrating and time consuming step!
Would it not be wonderful if you can have a tool you can easly plot PDF, PLT, TIF or JPEG
files without need to open, crop, rotate and set paper size?
BitPlot V5 support this for HP Designjet or Canon imagePROGRAF TX Pro devices.
Just drag & drop your files into BitPlot, set parameters and start the output!
Save time, paper and therefore money!
BitPlot concept is "simplicity" and it's one of the smartest RIP/Plot solution on the marked!
In less then 2 minutes you can easly output your files in high quality!
Step 1: Installation (Needed time 1 minute)
Step 2: Configure your device for output (Needed time 1 minute)
- Start BitPlot, select your Designjet from the Windows printer list.
If IP adress is not detected automaticly please enter IP adress of the Designjet.
(It recommended to set a fix IP on the device)
- Activate "Rollwidth from plotter". (Works only on Designjet, with Canon devices rolls mus be set manually)
- Now BitPlot will give you informations about loaded rolls in the Designjet.
Step 3: Work with BitPlot
- Just drag&drop your files into the BitPlot.
- With the integrated file or plot preview, you can quick check your files.
- Set your needed parameters, like copies, quality, scale, etc...
- Now start your job by clicking on the "printer" icon...
Files are processed in background* and output will start soon!
(Small icon in the tray area will show that BitPlot is working in background.)
*On the free version you must confirm each file for output
- Plot PDF, HPGL2, RTL,TIF,JPEG
- Powered by TG-PLOT 64 Bit technologie, so also very complex PDF can be handled, this means that even highly complex PDFs can be printed where other solutions fail!
- Support all HP Designjet that are HPGL2/RTL/PCL3GUI comatible.
- Very fast and high quality HPGL2/RTL rasterizer.
- Preserve original size. (100% scaling)
- Scale possibilities percentage, format or width
- Remove unneeded white areas*
- Crop by non printable margins (exact paper output)
- High quality rasterizer up to 600DPI resolution.
- Auto image rotation to match roll. (Minimize paper waste).
- Account information can be passed to Designjet
- Nesting capability on "copys".
- GUI in German, English, French
*Only Pro version
- Windows 7- 10 64 Bit.
- at least 8 GB RAM.
- HP Designjet 4x00, T series (HPGL2, PCL3GUI compatible device
oder Canon imagePROGRAF TX Modelle.