CAD-RIP is a professional production workflow RIP workflow solution!
- Cost efficiency trough easy workflow and simple usage
- High performance PDF, HPGL2,HP-RTL and raster format RIP.
- Work-flow for large format devices!
- Easy and fast installation multilanguage support.
- Designed for industrie, Construction,Engineering companys, reprographic companys who need professional workflow+quality! Made in Swiss!
- Support all standard formats like PDF, HPL2,HP-RTL,TIF,JPEG (PS+EPS Optionaly)
- Embeded driver technologie.
No matter what Windows driver is installed. CAD-RIP has own drivers.
- PDF split functions to "split" prints and plots pages.
Clients, we offered the right client for every need.
Easy to use job creation and submission client (PDF,TIF,JPEG preview only)
Enhanced JOB-Client with preview (Preview only for PDF,PLT,TIF,JPEG,RTL,BMP )
(Recommended if an online folder is used)
WEB based client (Recommended for Reprographic companies /repro centers with external customers.)
With the simple handling of jobs, you can save a lot of operator time and costs!
-Do jobs in 70% less time
-Dont waste paper, automaticly select best roll. (Also nesting if possible)
-Enhanced RIP speed by "MultiRip technology"
-Automaticly print A4/A3 documents to a office printer instead of plotter.
Supported color devices:
(Only 1 large format driver is supported in CAD-RIP. if multiple drivers are needed, pls check TG-PLOT)
||PageWide XL 3900, 4x00, 5x00, 6000, 8000
||With onlinefolder support
||Designjet new models, HPGL2/RTL compatible
4x00, Z6x00,T6xx/7xx, 11x0,1500,3500, T7x00
(T7x00 with ESTE folder)
||Designjet HPGL2/RTL compatible models.
||105x , 5x00, 800
||KIP XML models
||OJT compatible devices
||ColorWave 6x0,7xx (NOT CW900!)
IPF PRO 2000-6000
Supported monochrome devices:
||RCF+OJT compatible devices (Online folder support)
||94xx/ 96xx/ 98xx/ TDSxxx, PlotWave
||AccXes controller,(Online folder support)
||TIF-BPS devices (Fuji Xerox)
||Ratio CopyBase/Plotbase/ICP controller
||Ratio CopyBase/Plotbase/ICP + IPS Kontroller
||Rowe monochrome only
Supported printers (color+monochrome up to A3)
- Any printer with available Windows driver. (Best performance with PostScript devices)
Support of many standard file formats
Worry about different HPGL2,HP-RTL, PDF files ?
Problems or slow plotting complex PDF's from Acrobat?
No problem with TG-PLOT.
Our high-compatibility HPGL2 interpreter read all HPGL2/RTL files, and
convert it to an appropriate output format for the selected device.
99.9% of compatibility problems between HPGL2 drivers are resolved.
Same with PDF's...just select an plot.
Following formats are supported:
- HPGL, HPGL2, HP-RTL, HP-RTL with embedded PCL fonts
- HP-RTL2 (HP800,4x00,Z6100,T7100, PageWide XL driver)
- PostScript / EPS (optional)
PDF/ PS,HPGL2 and TIFF multipage files are supported, and also with different page sizes, inside same document.
If you need speed, then you need "MRT".
This allow to process more the one file at the same time.*
With 10 RIP licenses you can archive processing up to 1'000 PDF's per hour!
Check this video --> "Processing 62 PDF's to 3 Designjet T7100 in 8 minutes"
*(MultiCore CPU + Win 7-10 64 Bit required)
TG-PLOT has a powerfull nesting function, that allow nesting of different sizes and file types
With the group function you can setup different devices to split jobs.
- Split by color /monochrome
- Split by copys (identical output devices)
- Split by size.
Combination of size+color is also possible
- MRT technologie. Up to 10 RIP's at the same time
- Autorotate (or manually 0 / 90 / 180 / 270 degree)
- Automatic sort documents, based on monochrome/color, large format , small format output.
- Image Clip (remove white borders, works on all formats!)
- Work with "Standard" formats. (i.e. Scale to A0)
- Auto roll selection for multiroll devices. (Deisgnjet 45xx,T1200,T7100, Canon IPF 820 and others)
- WYSISWYG Viewer
- Scale form 5 - 2000%
- Mirror function
- Very easy and powerfull "Job-Editor"
- Powerfull job spooler, with hotfolders capability, capturing windows driver output...
- Customizable job bulletin/reports
- CSV data export for accounting
- and many other useful things...
- Usable as dataconverter. (PLT -> JPEG, PDF ->TIF, TIF -> PDF, TIF -> JPEG, PDF -> JPEG and some other combinations...)
Full automated WEB2PLOT system
If installed with our T5-WEB-Client, TG-Plot is a fully automatic
WEB2PLOT (with limited WEB2PRINT capabilitys) system, that allow plot submission trough the WEB.
Check here our demo version......www.bitplot.ch/demo (login: demo/demo)
For any question demo version, please contact us : email@example.com